Learn is the popular documentation theme from GRAV CMS. This is a port of the theme for the Typemill CMS. Like all themes it is free to use (check the included licence note from GRAV), donations are welcome.
The theme supports the following features:
- Four different theme colors.
- Edit link for GitHub.
- Edit the headline "chapter".
- Add chapter numbers in the navigation.
Like most themes from Typemill it also supports:
- Search with the search plugin.
- Unlimited menu levels.
- Automatic next/prev buttons to navigate through menu entries.
Some features of the original theme are not supported, for example:
- Switch between different versions of the documentation.
- Checkmarks for history in the navigation.
The learn theme for Typemill is published on GitHub.
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at Trendschau.net.
Found a bug? Or do you want to improve this theme? You can find the repository on https://github.com/typemill-resources/learn . Create a pull request or open a new issue if you found a bug.
Updates for this theme
- Compatible with typemill 1.4.0
- Deleted tag for base url
- Added flexible favicon links
- Optimized meta tags in head
- Updated styles for images (figure,figcaption)
- Updated styles for headline anchors
- Updated styles for download
- Updated styles for notices
- Updated styles for youtube videos
How to install
- Install the Typemill CMS
- Download this theme.
- Unzip the theme.
- Upload the theme to the theme-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> themes.
- Activate and configure the theme.