The Cyanine Theme
Cyanine is a modern multipurpose theme for text driven websites and the new standard theme for typemill. Create documentations, handbooks, manuals, and more.
The theme supports a lot of new features, among them:
- Configure brand colors for your website.
- Choose between fonts (separated into base font, headline font and navigation font).
- Configure a three column footer.
- Activate an optional landingpage.
The landing page has several segments, that you can activate and configure:
- Intro segment (that shows the content of the homepage and an optional button).
- Info segment (with pure markdown).
- Feature segment (with two boxes).
- Contrast segment (with inverted colors with title, text and button).
- Navigation segment (choose the depth of the navigation).
- News segment (choose the folder, three latest items will be listed).
Cyanine has a lot of improvements compared to the old standard theme:
- The size is reduced from 600kb to 60kb.
- It uses the tachyons css library which is much easier to maintain.
- No icons.
- Like all themes it is super fast.
Visit the website https://typemill.net to see the cyanine theme in action.
The standard theme took about 2 weeks of design and development. Wanna buy me some beer for it? Thank you!!
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at Trendschau.net.
How to install
- Install the Typemill CMS
- Download this theme.
- Unzip the theme.
- Upload the theme to the theme-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> themes.
- Activate and configure the theme.