"About Me" is a minimal theme for personal websites with a focus on typography and white-space. It is perfect for coders, writers, freelancers and similar use cases. Like all themes it is free to use, donations are welcome.
- Configure individual content for the startpage.
- Header navigation (only first level).
- Pages with breadcrumb.
- Perfect for a simple blog- or notes-section.
- Three column footer.
I run my own website https://trendschau.net with this theme.
The About Me theme was developed in 2 or 3 days. Wanna buy me some beer for it? Thank you!!
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at Trendschau.net.
Found a bug? Or do you want to contribute some improvements? You can find the repository on https://github.com/typemill-resources/aboutme . Create a pull request or open a new issue if you found a bug.
Updates for this theme
- Compatible with Typemill Version 1.5.2.
- Switched to new logic for meta-tags added via asset-function.
- Added typemillUtilities for videos.
- Switched to new download-icon.
- Fixed headline anchors css.
- Added a pagination for blogposts
- Fixed headline size for mobile
- Added overflow for tables.
- float headline anchors right for mobile.
- Fix figures left right for mobile (no floats).
- Added widget area.
- Basic style for forms.
- Added aspect ratio for images.
Fixed language attribute in html. It was set to english, now it recognizes the language attribute that the admin can set in the typemill settings.
- Compatible with typemill 1.4.0 and higher
- Deleted tag for base-url
- fixed wrong canonical tag
- optimized meta tags of head
- optimized design of headline anchors
- active navigation links are now marked (red)
- Image width is now 100% of content area
- Added logo image max-height and max-width
- Added css for download link
- Added css for notice
- Added css for youtube
How to install
- Install the Typemill CMS
- Download this theme.
- Unzip the theme.
- Upload the theme to the theme-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> themes.
- Activate and configure the theme.