Typemill Standard Theme
The Typemill standard theme is a flexible multi-purpose theme for documentations, web-books, seo-websites or whatever you want. Like all themes it is free to use, donations are welcome.
The theme provides a lot of features out of the box:
- A breadcrumb.
- Paging buttons for next and previous page.
- A navigation.
- Unlimited navigation levels.
There are a lot of theme-specific features like:
- Display the author, choose position.
- Display the last edit-date, choose position and date-format.
- Add social share links, choose positions.
- Share-link for GitHub, choose positions.
- Use a landing-page design for the startpage.
- Change button label for first content page.
- Change label for chapters.
- Add chapter numbers to the navigation.
You can enhance the theme with plugins, including:
- And much more.
The standard theme is published on GitHub.
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at Trendschau.net.
- Made compatible with Typemill version 1.4.0
- Removed html-tag for base-url.
How to install
- Install the Typemill CMS
- Download this theme.
- Unzip the theme.
- Upload the theme to the theme-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> themes.
- Activate and configure the theme.