Typemill Standard Theme
The Typemill standard theme is a flexible multi-purpose theme for documentations, web-books, seo-websites or whatever you want. Like all themes it is free to use, donations are welcome.
The theme provides a lot of features out of the box:
- A breadcrumb.
- Paging buttons for next and previous page.
- A navigation.
- Unlimited navigation levels.
There are a lot of theme-specific features like:
- Display the author, choose position.
- Display the last edit-date, choose position and date-format.
- Add social share links, choose positions.
- Share-link for GitHub, choose positions.
- Use a landing-page design for the startpage.
- Change button label for first content page.
- Change label for chapters.
- Add chapter numbers to the navigation.
You can enhance the theme with plugins, including:
- And much more.
The standard theme is published on GitHub.
We are available for hiring of your next Typemill project. Visit us at Trendschau.net.
Found a bug? Or do you want to improve this theme? You can find the repository on https://github.com/typemill-resources/typemill . Create a pull request or open a new issue if you found a bug.
- Compatible with Typemill Version 1.5.2.
- Switched to new logic for meta-tags added via asset-function.
- Switched to new download-icon.
- Fixed headline anchors css.
- Added a pagination for blogposts
- Added overflow for tables.
- float headline anchors right for mobile.
- Fix figures left right for mobile (no floats).
- Added aspect ratio for images.
- Fixed url for hero-images.
- Made compatible with Typemill version 1.4.0
- Removed html-tag for base-url.
How to install
- Install the Typemill CMS
- Download this theme.
- Unzip the theme.
- Upload the theme to the theme-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> themes.
- Activate and configure the theme.