A Typemill theme based on the NewFolder framework. If you're not sure what any of that means, no worries. Here's what you need to know:
NewFolder is a SCSS-based design framework
It's meant to be minimalist, easy to read, and easy to drop in to new projects. Customize your colors and fonts, compile the SCSS files, then go. You can find the documentation for this framework (and this Typemill) on newfolder.dev.
Typemill is a pretty awesome little CMS
Typemill is a flat-file CMS designed to let you easily create small knowledge base, documentation, and wiki-style websites, as well as generate ebooks from your website content. Since NewFolder as a framework was designed for text-heavy sites in the same vein, this seemed like a match made in heaven to me.
How to use this theme (the short, short version):
- Install Typemill
- Upload this theme (or clone it via git) into the
/themesfolder wherever you installed Typemill.
- Activate the theme in the Typemill admin section, and check out the theme settings for customization options.
If you want to integrate a search into this theme, then please check the modified plugin on GitHub
How to install
- Install the Typemill CMS
- Download this theme.
- Unzip the theme.
- Upload the theme to the theme-folder of your Typemill installation.
- Login to your Typemill installation.
- Go to settings -> themes.
- Activate and configure the theme.